Dear Distinguished Professors, Doctors, Lecturers, Research Fellow and Experts,
This event is intended to provide technical forum and discussion related to electrical, electronics, instrumentation, control & telecommunication engineering; computer science and informatics. The conference is aimed to bring researchers, academicians, scientists, students, engineers and practitioners together to participate and present their latest research finding, developments and applications related to the various aspects of electrical, electronics, power electronics, instrumentation, control, computer & telecommunication engineering; signal processing; soft computing; computer science and informatics.
More topics.This event will be held between August 19 and 21, 2014 at the ROYAL AMBARRUKMO HOTEL in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. YOGYAKARTA has been known as “The Never Ending Asia” for its endless attractions and appeal. Yogyakarta ”the former capital of Indonesia” (often also called Yogya, Jogja or Jogjakarta) is a city of history. In 18th century, it was the center of ancient Mataram Kingdom which was prosperous and high civilized. This kingdom built Borobudur temple which was the biggest Buddhist temple in the world, 300 years before Angkor Wat in Cambodia. It is one of the foremost cultural centers of Indonesia. It is a unique combination of ancient temples, history, traditions, culture and natural forces make it a very worthwhile place to visit. It is center of classical Javanese fine art and culture such as batik, ballet, drama, music, poetry, and puppet shows. It is a travelers paradise with a lot of fascination which have not been revealed, has no shortage of accommodation options: from inns to luxury star and boutique hotels. YOGYAKARTA at present is a place where tradition and modern dynamics are going on together continuously. In this city, there is a palace which has hundreds of loyal servants to run the tradition. Some of its residents live in a strong agrarian culture. In the other side, there are also residents who live with pop life-style. Traditional markets and handicraft centers are numerous in the city where some of them located in the malls which are no less hectic.
Authors of presented papers will be invited to submit extended versions to a IAES Journals (SCOPUS, EI Compendex and/or INSPEC indexed journals).The INSPEC indexed journals will be available on Engineering Village, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge Platforms through INSPEC database.
- Potential authors are invited to submit their original, unpublished works to EECSI 2014.
- Please avoid submission of papers that are already published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Quick link to the online submission system through EDAS or EasyChair (Choose only one submission method. Don’t do duplicate submissions).
- All papers must conform to standard IEEE Conference Paper Template (for submission through EDAS) of Springer’s LNEE / LNCS format (for submission through EasyChair); and must be submitted as Ms. Word file format between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables and references.
- If you have problems uploading your papers, please contact us at iaes.eecsi [at] gmail.com
> Papers Submission Deadline: April 15, 2014
> Notification: June 15, 2014
> Camera Ready Submission: July 30, 2014
> Registration Ends: July 30, 2014